March 28, 2011

On My Mind





Have you ever tried something on, passed for whatever reason, and immediately regretted that decision?  Well, this past weekend I had that experience with this H&M dress. It's been on my mind ever since I stepped foot out of the store!  I tried my best to focus and only shop for clothes that I needed for the trip, but I just had to grab it and head for the fitting room. I'm actually surprised I was able to talk myself out of buying it. And now I'm trying to talk myself into heading back to the store. Isn't this chiffon dress the perfect combination of very pretty and a bit edgy?

Hmm...what to do?

4 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and love your sense of style. I recently started a fashion and food blog myself, and I hope you check it out and maybe even become a follower :)


    www.gingersnapjordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. This was my first time stopping by. Come check me out some time at http://stylelustpages.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful.

    Cheers,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, I wish that were a pic of me! It's from H&M :)

    ReplyDelete