June 18, 2011

One Day






I just finished reading 'One Day' by David Nicholls. The hilarious, tragic, and refreshingly realistic story of Emma and Dexter left me laughing and crying, even after I put the book down! It begins with the two meeting on July 15th, the day of their college graduation in Edinburgh, Scotland. The story then takes you on a 20 year journey of their lives, but only revisits the two on July 15th of every year, one day. The movie comes out next month and I can't wait to see it! Check out the trailer below!


Update: In theaters August 19th!




4 comments:

  1. Ooo, sounds interesting. I'll want to read it before I see the film! Interesting that they didn't get a British actress though, non?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I thought that was interesting too! We'll see how she does :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled on your blog by chance... I like it!
    And now I also want to see this movie! I adore Anne Hathaway! :)
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww wow i havent heard of it but now i want it to come out asap!

    ReplyDelete