March 14, 2011

Breathtaking Photos

33

3




I've been married for over 3 years now and I still catch myself looking at wedding blogs and magazines.  With my best friend's upcoming nuptials I've had an excuse, but I know I'll forever be curious as to what's going on in the world of weddings.  I couldn't help but post a few photographs from Clayton Austin.  This talented photographer captures the most beautiful moments in engagement sessions and weddings. Aren't his photos breathtaking?

(Photos by Clayton Austin)

5 comments:

  1. Breath taking is right! Thanks for sharing. Love that tree photo and hear you on the whole wedding interest! I don't think I will ever loose interest in the Wedding world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars those photos are beautiful.
    I too couldn't ever stop looking at gorgeous wedding photos, I much prefer photos like these than posed photos if you know what I mean.
    Photos that capture a moment... so magical.



    www.blithelyunaware.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I'm married too and can't stop looking at all the pretty wedding things:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he is such a talented photographer! Thank you for sharing :)


    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love those pictures :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete