March 10, 2011

Hope Floats

Kaelen Grandma Hannigan Long Jersey Dress







In a few weeks, my husband and I will finally embark on that long awaited trip to Europe. One of our stops will be on the Amalfi Coast and I've been looking for a few transition pieces. First on my list is a long dress that would easily go over a swimsuit (if the weather permits) and could also be worn at night with a light jacket. I was doing some browsing on shopbop and came across this dress. I love the color and especially the material because it looks like it would travel well. I also found this cute bag with the sweetest little message, 'Hope Floats'. Lovin' this bag because it could be carried as a tote or a messenger, which I'm sure will come in handy with all the steep walkways we'll encounter!


 
(Photos via Shopbop.com)

2 comments:

  1. You're off to Europe? Oooh have fun! What a great getaway! And that dress is gorge, you have to get it!

    ReplyDelete